Robert Spector delivers keynote speeches all over the world at major industry conferences, organizational gatherings, and directly to the leadership of Fortune 500 companies. Robert is an entertaining and inspiring speaker who combines masterful storytelling with deep business acumen. His keynotes detail The Nordstrom Way, a set of principles for customer service excellence created by Robert Spector after decades of study and research. CLICK ANY ICON BELOW TO LEARN MORE...
( click up there ↑ )
Robert's keynotes set the stage for creating, encouraging, and maintaining a superior customer experience. Customer service principles discussed in Robert's Keynotes include:
• Cultivating a company culture dedicated to customer service excellence
• Improving communication, teamwork, and synergy among employees and management
• Inspiring loyalty in your customers and improving customer retention
• Building lasting relationships with customers and clients
• Creating the ultimate customer experience
• Create a company culture that reinforces your company’s guiding values and principles • Gain customer loyalty • Improve customer retention • Develop synergy across all channels – in-store, online, social media, and messaging • Inspire employees and management • Earn a better ROI on leadership, mentoring, and new employee orientation programs • Become the Nordstrom of your industry
• Create a company culture that reinforces your company’s guiding values and principles
• Gain customer loyalty
• Improve customer retention
• Develop synergy across all channels – in-store, online, social media, and messaging
• Inspire employees and management
• Earn a better ROI on leadership, mentoring, and new employee orientation programs
• Become the Nordstrom of your industry
– Jennifer Bauchner, Director of Rooms and Sustainability
Starwood Hotels and Resorts
– Dan London, Vice President GPX
Charles Schwab Institutional
– T.W. Shaver, Senior Partner
J.D. Power and Associates
– Barry Burris, Senior Manager
Robert Spector is a best-selling author and corporate historian who has captured the stories of some of the world’s most well known companies. He has written 25 books and seen his works translated into over 23 languages.
Through in-depth interviews and extensive research, Robert will craft a rich and compelling narrative detailing your company’s story from both a historical and business perspective. Robert and his publishing partners will in turn create a high-quality end product ready for distribution or sale.
Robert has told the stories of an eclectic cross-section of companies including Kimberly-Clark, Pizza Hut, Eddie Bauer, Chevron Shipping, and the Seattle Space Needle.
– Daniel M. Carney, Co-Founder
Robert has helped inspired individuals nationwide to tell their stories – to their employees, families, and other interested parties. Robert can lend an author’s eye to your passion project to create a lasting and impactful end product for generations to come.
• Family Histories
• Inspirational Accounts
• Internal Organizational Narratives
• Other Legacy Projects
Robert Spector is a best-selling author, international speaker, and customer service expert. Based in Seattle, he has helped companies create their customer service experiences for over 30 years.
Robert is recognized worldwide as the ultimate authority on customer service and the Nordstrom Way. He is the author of the business classic The Nordstrom Way: The Inside Story of America’s Number One Customer Service Company.
Robert believes that the elements of world – class customer service are the same, whether they come from Spector’s Meat Market (his family’s mom & pop store), Nordstrom, or Amazon.com, the subject of his international bestseller Amazon.com: Get Big Fast.
He has contributed articles to publications nationwide, including The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Sports Illustrated, and National Lampoon. He has been a guest expert on countless national and local television, radio, and internet programs, and is quoted in publications throughout the world.
A graduate of Franklin & Marshall College, Robert teaches retail leadership at the University of Washington School of Business, drawing from the work he’s done on Seattle – based giants including Nordstrom, Amazon.com, Starbucks and Costco.
( click up there ↑ )